CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:00:33+00:002009 Kia Spectra CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:00:33+00:00
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Remove and repair lighting connection and test electrical circuit as necessary. Replacement of lights. Left rear tag light
- Cooling System Service: Perform 3 step cooling system process using BG Coolant Flush System. Step 1 includes cooling system cleaner to loosen and remove scaling in the radiator, water pump and the engine. Step 2 includes the removal of the coolant and back flushing the coolant system. Step 3 includes adding conditioner and sealant with new coolant and protecting the coolant system from freezing to a minimum of -50 degrees. Re-inspect cooling system for leaks and proper operation. Road test as necessary for proper engine cooling operation. Note: The coolant system will sometimes get air trapped somewhere deep in the engine. They are called air pockets and may not all work themselves out at the time of service. While we attempt to keep air pockets to a minimum, sometimes it becomes necessary to top off the coolant when the air pockets work themselves out. We ask you to bring your vehicle back in a couple of days so we can perform a quick visual inspection of the coolant system and top off the coolant. This only takes a couple of minutes while you wait.
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
Carol G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2019