CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-01T22:01:10+00:002019 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-01T22:01:10+00:00
- Change Engine OIL and Filter. Lube Chassis where necessary. Inspect tires and adjust tire pressure as necessary. Inspect and top off all fluids. Minor inspection of car for needed services and maintenance.
Mike L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-13T22:00:15+00:002010 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-13T22:00:15+00:00
- Perform BG Intake System Cleaning. This service is designed to loosen and remove carbon build up on the air intake system of the vehicle. Decarbonizing Top Engine Service. Remove all necessary engine components to access intake system. Connect decarbonizing unit to vehicle air intake system. Start engine, perform decarbonizing service. This process uses strong detergents to loosen carbon deposits that have built up over years of engine operation. Once the carbon has been softened, the next process helps remove the carbon sludge from the intake system. The process also cleans the intake valves in the engine and loosens and removes carbon inside the engine. (The final step requires the vehicle to be driven and the fuel additive continues to remove carbon. We recommend using an entire tank of gas before re-filling the gas tank as not to reduce the dilution of the cleaner.) Remove cleaning equipment and re-assemble any necessary engine components. Road test vehicle for proper engine performance. Carbon build up in the engine robs power and performance. Carbon absorbs the fuel that is intended to burn and causes the engine to not perform properly. (Run too lean) Carbon build up deep inside the engine also causes the internal engine temperature to exceed normal levels and causes excessive air pollutants. Thus causing the vehicle to fail emissions.
- Cabin Filter: This is an air filter for the inside of your vehicle. It filters out air born particulates from the outside air that comes from your heater and a/c unit. Remove lower dash panel, remove bracing rod as necessary to access the cabin filter. Remove and replace the filter unit. Re-assemble the interior components and test the blower function.
- Trans Drain and Fill
- Diff Fluid
- Remove tires from vehicle. Set up on Computer Tire Balancer. Perform balance test. Remove all existing weights and re-test balance. Perform proper tire balance to true balance. Move tire position to cross tires going on front and move front tires straight back to rear. (Directional Tires cannot be cross rotated and must stay on the same side of the vehicle and can only be rotated front to rear.) Re-install tire on vehicle and road test for proper vehicle road handling. Note: If tires have not been rotated at proper intervals, the tires that were originally on the rear of the vehicle can have a chopped wear pattern on the tread and when re-positioned on the front of the vehicle may cause some vibration and noise. Balancing will not get rid of this noise. Some tires may quiet down after a few thousand miles. Others will continue to make noise until replaced. Note: Tires need to be related periodically to even out the wear to maximise the life of a tire. Front tires wear on the edges due to the steering. Rear tires wear more flat but will cup due to the light rear ends. Tire rotation is designed to keep the cupping and […]
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:38+00:002014 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:38+00:00
- BG Seasonal Maintenance Special includes: Regular Oil and Filter change with fluids topped off. (Synthetic oil extra) Tire rotation and brake inspection. (Tire Balance extra) Inspection of the air filter and throttle plates. (Throttle plates are what regulate the amount of air that enters the engine.) Emission Health Check, test computer system for proper vehicle operation and pull computer codes as necessary. Perform 40 point inspection which includes all lighting, tires, front and rear suspension, all fluids, exhaust system, belts, hoses, fuel system and test the battery. Add BG's CF5 fuel system conditioner and carbon cleaner to fuel system. Please make sure you have a full tank of fuel for optimum cleaning. Add BG MOA oil additive for optimum engine lubrication. Per Customer request, removed wheel locks and installed lug nuts
- Cleaned off buildup and reinstalled the metal shim on the RF Caliper that had fallen out
Teresa B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-01T23:00:32+00:002008 Honda Accord CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-01T23:00:32+00:00
- Four Wheel Alignment: Road test vehicle for proper and improper road handling characteristics. Test for vehicle pull. (Vehicle pulling to either side can be one of two problems. The alignment out of specs can attribute to the pull as well as a tire itself causing the pull) Set up vehicle on alignment machine, Measure and set air pressure in tires to proper inflation. Take alignment readings. Inspect steering for any mechanical damage before making any adjustments. Evaluate readings and make all necessary adjustments. (Certain vehicles may require special adjustments above the normal toe and thrust angle adjustments which will incur extra time and associated costs) Road test vehicle for improved road handling. Note: Certain vehicles today have fixed alignment positions that are not adjustable. Some vehicles have no camber or caster adjustments. Pot holes can wreak havoc on certain steering and suspension systems. We make every attempt to bring your vehicle within specs. If the caster adjustments are out of specs and their is no adjustment then a pull to one side will be likely. The only way to repair is replacement of fixed suspension parts and possibly body shop repairs.
Dawn L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2019