CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-24T23:01:41+00:002012 Acura MDX CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-24T23:01:41+00:00
- Change Engine OIL and Filter. Lube Chassis where necessary. Inspect tires and adjust tire pressure as necessary. Inspect and top off all fluids. Minor inspection of car for needed services and maintenance.
- Drain Master Cylinder and clean (where applicable) Fill Master Cylinder with new fluid. Open Bleeders, attach flushing equipment to pull new brake fluid through all 4 wheels until contaminated fluid is completely out of system.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – One
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Both,Lower – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- WHEEL HUB – Remove and Replace – One Side,Front
Dimitra V. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2019