- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – In-Line5 – [Includes: Move Lock Carrier to service position.]
- Battery Service: Perform electrical testing on the starting, charging system to determine electrical fault. Test battery operating voltage and determine if in proper range. Test for electrical draw on system and verify any draws are within normal range. Remove any necessary engine components to gain access to the battery. Remove battery and inspect connections. Install new battery and seal connection posts. Re-test electrical system for proper operation. 18 Month Warranty Note: In some cases where the battery has been failing for a period of time can cause the alternator to overwork as the alternator attempts to keep a failing battery at full charge. While we perform a full electrical analysis, the alternator at the time of testing can show to be working properly. We have seen in the past where alternators that are overworked, may sometimes fail within a short time after replacing a battery. This note is just to make you aware and does not necessitate the replacement of your vehicles alternator. Note: Todays radio's have a security feature that causes the radio operation to cease if all power is removed from the radio. The vehicle at the time of purchase was given a special code that is required to re-activate the radio operation. This code is given to the purchaser and may not be available to us at the time of repair. If the purchaser lost the radio code, then it is necessary for the customer to contact the dealership they purchased the vehicle from to get the security code. Once the code is obtained, we can enter the code for you and make sure the radio works properly. The customer will have to reprogram his/her radio stations and we will gladly assist with the reprogramming procedures.
- Mount and Balance new tires on vehicle Additional Labor to remove all wheel locks.
- Four Wheel Alignment: Road test vehicle for proper and improper road handling characteristics. Test for vehicle pull. (Vehicle pulling to either side can be one of two problems. The alignment out of specs can attribute to the pull as well as a tire itself causing the pull) Set up vehicle on alignment machine, Measure and set air pressure in tires to proper inflation. Take alignment readings. Inspect steering for any mechanical damage before making any adjustments. Evaluate readings and make all necessary adjustments. (Certain vehicles may require special adjustments above the normal toe and thrust angle adjustments which will incur extra time and associated costs) Road test vehicle for improved road handling. Note: Certain vehicles today have fixed alignment positions that are not adjustable. Some vehicles have no camber or caster adjustments. Pot holes can wreak havoc on certain steering and suspension systems. We make every attempt to bring your vehicle within specs. If the caster adjustments are out of specs and their is no adjustment then a pull to one side will be likely. The only way to repair is replacement of fixed suspension parts and possibly body shop repairs.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – Right Rear Rear,One Side – [Includes: Repack and adjust Bearings (where applicable). Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Bill M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2019